Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July


This is our little chubby walking around the pool in her cute little bathing suit. Everyone is attracted to her little personality and chubby little body!




She loves the water in the pool and at the beach!!


It is tradition every 4th of July to go to the Uale's time share and enjoy the air conditioning, pool, beach, and the owners lounge at the Imperial Hotel in Waikiki. It was good fun and Talitha got to go to the pool and the beach. It was her first time in swimmers and in her dolphin/scorpion blow up inner tube. Talitha loved watching the fireworks at Ala Moana and learned how to say "wow!"

4 comments:

Amalie said...

hi andria. what a cute blog! it's amazing how fast babies grow right? we have a blog too, monluxfamily.blogspot.com. stop by when you have the time. talk to you later!

The Youngs said...

Hey I wrote you on myspace and you never wrote back! :) Talitha is SOOOO CUTE!!! I just wanna squeeze her. I can't believe she's going to be one... and that you're going to have another. Well we'll have to get them together. We're coming up August 21. Do you have names picked out for numba two? Well take care!!

Rebecka said...

Talitha is just too cute. Your world changes when they become mobile...I can't even keep up with Danny anymore, especially as pregnant as I am. I am hoping to have this baby any day now, but apparently she has her own ideas. But I am very ready! Your blog is great. I really like how you had a section on Tavo, you, together and Talitha. I may just copy that idea. :) And you're due the same time I had Danny. I was due on Sept. 29th, and he came on Oct. 5th. I'll root for September for you! :) Love you Andria.

Krista said...

Hey Andria!

I'm excited you have this blog so I can keep up with your life! I can NOT get over how beautiful Talitha is! I can't believe she's walking! I wish I could see her, and you again. I guess we'll just have to take a trip. Love ya!