Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mother's Day


The girls wore cute little matching blue outfits on mother's day. I also got 2 leis and a blow dryer from my wonderful husband! One of the pictures of Cumorah looked a lot like my baby picture so I decided to include it since everyone seems to think the 2 girls both look like Tavo.

3 comments:

Amalie said...

andria your girls are so cute!! I'm hoping for a girl one of these days...

the 4 of us said...

Hey Andria,
Just came across your blog, so cute your girls hehe.
Apparently despite my kids being complete opposites in appearance, the BOTH look like their dad too!! So i did the same thing by posting a baby pic of me with Demi a few posts back on here.. we couldv'e been the same baby!!
Anyways I always thought Cumorah looks alot like you without even seeing your baby pic lol
Sorry for the random post. Hope you guys are good.

Love, Sara XXX

Mike & Nicole said...

Andrea, your girls are so cute!