Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The baby blessing...





So the day after my older brother's wedding my little brother Travis blessed his new baby boy Jack! This little kid is so super cute! He has a serious face most of the time but he'll probably turn out funny like his mom! It was so nice to have the WHOLE family there since everyone was already down for Crichton's wedding. The day before I left for Utah I was picking up the girl's pulutasi's that I got made and ran into a bridal store that was going out of business. I swiped two wedding style little girl dresses for $15 a piece I was super happy about that! I love the grandkids in white on a blessing day. It made the weekend fun filled and packed with love! Congrats Mata & Travis on their first...and they used my Grandpas name on my dad's side which made everyone remember what a great man he was. Presenting the third Jack Uale!





1 comment:

Lizette Pope said...

I found your blog! haha How's everything back in Hawaii? How's the fam? Your blog is so cute btw!