I'm always glad to do it because the months leading up to the run I'm always strict about my work out schedule so that I can improve my time. The hard part is keeping up a good routine after:)
This year Tavo's niece Kalo came with me. I met up with Kaylani as usual and when we cross the start line we usually all go our own pace. This year I saw someone dressed up as the Avatar, dragon ball z, a hula guy, a bumblebee, and a group carry a huge dragon balloon. I don't know how people have time to think of stuff like that. I'm usually just thinking...keep your feet moving, breathe, don't die...lol. I hope to do it for many years to come:-)

-Blogpress on iPhone is Awesome!!
1 comment:
i want to do it with you next time! lol you are my hero! :) great job, you are da bomb!
Post a Comment