Thursday, April 5, 2012

My weight loss website...


I know some of my really good friends don't go on Facebook and I just wanted to give you a chance to find the weight loss tips you need. Just click on the link below and you will find links to iphone apps, healthy desserts, weekly menus, tips on setting goals, and my own story. I will be starting another weight loss group in about 1-2 weeks so message me if you'd like to join...everything is free!

Tupola Tips For Trimming

6 comments:

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny said...

how super exciting!I have been trying to lose weight for like yrs!I just went through your new website...So so helpful!Is it too late for me to join?I would love to get your wkly emails..if I can!love the motivation..keep it up and you look GREAT!!!

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny said...

love your new website!I have been trying to lose weight for yrs now!Is it too late to join your group?I would love to receive your weekly emails..if I can. Thanks for the motivation!

Norma-Jean said...

awesome! thanks so much! I will definitely be using after I give birth. Thanks again for you effort in putting this together, and for sharing. Also, I hope that whatever trial you went through in 2011, I believe (as you shared on the website) has been overcome and that things are much better now.

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Itsy bitsy teeny weeny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Da TuPolAz said...

@Ofa - yup email me:) andriauale@yahoo.com
@Norma-Jean thanks for your kind words!