Monday, November 17, 2008

Service

Our lesson on Sunday was on service and it made me reflect on my life and my family. We have truly learned that as we keep staying busy with our calling and serving the youth that we forget about our financial troubles and struggles. Recently we have been busy trying to fellowship some of our friends who are investigating the church, watching over the youth in our ward, and trying to stay busy with missionary work. I can honestly say that one of the easier solutions to your problems is to just "forget about yourself and serve others."

5 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

So true. Ur girls are so cute! Growing fast... where u guys living? :) Take care!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

Love your new blog! Your family is so cute. We miss you guys! Glad to see youre doing well.

Rebecka said...

Amen! I've been feeling the same way lately. I love the new pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

Puanani said...

Andria, I love the new layout and the family pictures! Cumorah is every bit as adorable as Talitha!! Hope that you are doing well and getting lots of rest - I know once we had 2 kids, I quickly became sleep-deprived! :) Lots of love! Hugs & kisses for your gorgeous baby girls!!

The Tate Family said...

Andria, That is such a great reminder to me! Your family is so beautiful! I can't get over your kids being twins! You guys definitely look happy!