Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Complaints...

I've been getting complaints to update my blog....so here it is. I love that picture of the girls sleeping. It's so cute because they usually fall asleep holding hands. Cumorah can sit up now and is busy sticking everything into her mouth.

Tali is the same just talking more and more. Some full sentences. She is growing up everyday, taller and cutter

I love this picture of her....she loves umbrellas....among many other things - bags, shoes, bracelets, head bands, socks

We've been caught up in a lot of things. We ended our missionary prep class with one of our youth leaving for his mission to Denver Colorado. That's a picture of the boys saying bye to him at the airport. The boy holding Tali has become like a son to us and we helped him finish his Eagle project and he will be having his court of honor some time in April....YEAH!

2 comments:

Ku'uipo Photography said...

I just sent u an ivite to our blog, I hope u got it. I LOVE the picture of the girls asleep holding hands they are SUUUUUUUPER CUTE!! Congrats to Tavo for becoming an officer :) Good Luck and Be Safe!!

-Kalamafoni'z

The Tate Family said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog. It is so fun to be able to see what you and your cute family are up to. Your girls are too cute!