Monday, February 23, 2009

The zoo...


Well just the usual going on over here in the Tupola household. Loving the Lord and loving life! So on Tavo's day off this past Friday we took Talitha to the zoo. It was pretty fun except she was terrified of the animals.

They have a cute little petting zoo for keiki but Talitha didn't really want to be near any of the animals. From far, she would wave and say "hi doggie" to every animal even if it wasn't a dog.

Cumorah got to see a peacock up close since there are some that just roam around the zoo. She wasn't sure what to think about it. It was a great day ended off with Teddy's burgers.

This other picture is of Talitha's new kicks with shoe laces. She doesn't really like them but they are her first pair of real shoes.

4 comments:

Amalie said...

great pics! I don't know if I told you this, but I have changed my blog address. it is now aolepilikia.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

That's so funny about everything being "doggie." Anjuli went through a stage like that also :)

Staci said...

Andria,
I found you through Chanel. It is so good to see you are doing great and your girls are adorable. It has been so long since we have seen you. Elli is now 3 1/2 and we just adopted another girl 2 weeks ago. Keep in touch.
Staci Potter
burkpotter@gmail.com
Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog!

U'i and Kahana said...

Hi Tupola Fam!
We have a blog now, so come on over! Love ya :)

~ naluai's!