Today was a great day. We took the girls to story time at borders. They were kind of into the stories but more interested in everything on display. It was a great way to get them interested in books and reading. We let them choose one book from the discount rack (like $3 each, great deal!). They were so excited for new books. The best part is there is a trolley that goes around the shopping center. So we took them on the trolley where the waived "hi" to every car, fire hydrant, bird, lady, man, and store. Then we ended with Malasadas...mmmm yum! It was so great!
I've been so busy recently since I started teaching part time at Kamehameha. It's been a wonderful opportunity to work with so many awesome students. I get to teach them songs and prepare them for song contest coming up on March 19. Although it's been particularly tight to fit in work and school I've really appreciated the learning experiences. There are so many wonderful things going on in our family and I'm so grateful for the gospel that helps me to keep everything prioritized.
No comments:
Post a Comment