It went great! I sang at a few other end of the semester concerts and I have one week left of school and then this semester is over. I have two more classes before graduating with my masters. I'm sooooooo happy!! In all that madness by brother Justin's wife gave birth to a little baby boy, Parker. Talitha and Momo LOOOOOVE spending time with him. Saturday, May 8, 2010
WOW time flies!!!
I almost completely forgot I had a blog. So, needless to say things have been really really busy for me. I took a part time job up at my high school teaching Song Contest (which is a big singing competition thingy). It was really really good to be up at school and with some of my old teachers and most of all doing what I love, teaching music. BUT it left time for everything really really tight. Last month I also conducted my last choir concert of the semester at University of Hawaii....this is me getting ready for the concert.
It went great! I sang at a few other end of the semester concerts and I have one week left of school and then this semester is over. I have two more classes before graduating with my masters. I'm sooooooo happy!! In all that madness by brother Justin's wife gave birth to a little baby boy, Parker. Talitha and Momo LOOOOOVE spending time with him.
In the hustle and bustle of all of that...Tavo and I try to still maintain the cleaning in the house, the girls' education and date nights:)
Hopefully I'll be able to post up some of the up coming events. Tavo and I are going to the Kona temple this coming weekend with some of the youth in our ward. And Talitha got into Kamehameha pre-school and will be attending in the fall. HURRAY!!! Things are so good, the Lord is so good:)
It went great! I sang at a few other end of the semester concerts and I have one week left of school and then this semester is over. I have two more classes before graduating with my masters. I'm sooooooo happy!! In all that madness by brother Justin's wife gave birth to a little baby boy, Parker. Talitha and Momo LOOOOOVE spending time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY for Talitha! That is sooo exciting! You're such a busy bee and I admire your ability to be super woman and have SO much going on!
Wow busy busy :), So glad talitha got into Kam preschool. Great news.
Post a Comment