
This is Tali's first school picture. I love her little pre-school they don't miss anything! We've had parent teacher conferences, they have book bags they bring home on Wednesday and do journals, they had a field trip to the fire station and pumpkin patch, they had a water day, and they already had class pictures! She loves it, we love, I love it!


The cutest girls on the block!! Tali's flashing the shaka in agreement!! I was proud of myself today...BY MYSELF...I got the girls looking this cute, hair brushed, with panty covers, snacks, books AND actually got to church early! I think that was a first time EVER for me! I still remember being so frustrated when I had to go to church alone...getting the bag packed, hair did, happy kids, snacks, can't find my clothes, nappy hair, no make-up....hahaha!! Soon when school is over for me in like...one month!! I will be blogging much more :)
3 comments:
Yaaay! CONGRATS mama, that's a big accomplishment- I know bc my mama went thru the same thing when we were growing up and i've def become more appreciative. Love Tali's school pic, cuteness! Keep up the good work with school and looking forward to more blog posts ;)
Good Job, I know when I have to go to church by myself w/ 2 kids I'm so discouraged and think how easy it is to stay home.
Love Tali's school pix
Congrats!! It's a lot of work, huh? We made that a goal at the beginning of the year and for the first time in my life, I can actually say, we did it! :) i STILL can't believe it. Good job on doing that by yourself! :)
Post a Comment