Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

This year we decided to go to Kahuku to trick-o-treat. It was the best idea! They had a fair with games, entertainment, dinner, a parade, prizes, and tent style trick or treating. We loved it! It was like a family reunion seeing all of our friends and family. It was a combination of wards but it really was just the whole community.

Tali loved running around and playing with the other kids and watching the performances. Tali was Cinderella,


Morah was Tiana (from princess and the Frog), I was Frankenstein's wife (even got a wig that was like a mile high!)



and Tavo was a GI Joe.





Cumorah really wasn't into Halloween at all and feel asleep around 8:30. I couldn't even get a picture of her in her costume because she was trying to take it off the whole night. She didn't
want to wear the tiara I made her and was pretty clingy. Oh well...the girls looked cute as Princesses but I can't wait till they're out of that phase so we can select any costume and not just one of the Disney princesses.

I'd have to sat the most creative costume I saw was a DJ! I love creative minds:)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

lilika'imoana said...

haha i love all the kids costumes, but i looove your costume the best :) and yes no body does halloween like laie/kahuku side! soooo fun!