Monday, May 2, 2011

Baby prep....

So I'm actually making a plan for the next up coming baby. We really know we want more I was just trying to pull myself together after two pretty crazy years. So I told Tavo one of my goals is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight...you know so I can do it all over again!!! *Get huge that is* Training for the Great Aloha Run helped me shed 6 lbs!! My next big goal was graduation coming up on May 14th! I've lost 8 more lbs and I'm so determined...There have been some pretty cool iphone apps that have helped me through it all...first Nike + GPS

I really love this app because when I start my run it posts it up on facebook and when people give me a thumbs up on facebook I hear a crowd cheer in my earphones!! For real though it pumps me up. I don't have to wear a chip it calculates my mileage, my speed, and calories burned. It even has a feature that shows me where I was running the fastest and where I was running the slowest. The second app I use to weigh in everyday and keep me on the right amount of calories is edibles..

This one helps me to see my progress in a chart and tell me how many calories to stay under everyday if I want to loose weight...it's like how they say you should write down your calories if your trying to loose weight. Well I never wanted to because it's so humbug to take out a book and write it...this app just tracks everything for me and saves the foods and exercise I put in so if I repeat a dish or workout I can add it again at the tap of the screen. Lastly I use fitday because it has so many food options and exact calories...for regular food and fast food...so I can easily put in the food and calculate the calories.

I love the iphone because it makes my life so much more manageable!! I'm not wasting time writing things or looking where I wrote them or using composition books. I can actually say it's been so easy...FINALLY! You would think with watching the biggest loser religiously I would know that there's a simple formula to losing weight...but it took me a little longer.

So I have till August to loose 26 more lbs and that's it...I will keep you updated!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

wow! congrats and good luck!!! is august when u guys are going to start trying again??