I saw this on my friends blog and liked it so here it goes...
1. Did you date someone from your High School?
No never.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
If and when I could a RED ASTRO VAN!!! yup I had to drive the seminary carpool if I took the car.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School for you?
I can't pinpoint one...
4. Were you a party animal?
Enthusiastic yes....party animal not so much
5. Were you considered a flirt?
No.... but friendly (not in that way)
6. Were you in Band, Orchestra, or Choir?
CHOIR!! concert glee
7. Were you a nerd?
um....in a slight way I was in honors classes
8. Were you on any Varsity teams?
Basketball
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Never
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Of course both my younger brothers went to the same high school and hopefully my kids :)
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr.Slagel....very kick back hippie English teacher. I liked him because he was normal and you could talk to him, he even came to my grad party.
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
In the cafeteria if I went....I studied a lot on my lunch break
13. What was your school's full name?
Kamehameha Secondary School
14. School mascot?
Warriors
15. Did you go to Homecoming? With whom?
We don't have that at my school
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
parts of it
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
project grad
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
No such thing...I went to private school
19. Were you in any clubs?
Um....I think...my mom hated me spreading myself to thin and getting too involved so she limited the amount of things I could join and do.
20. Have you gained some weight since then?
Heck yeah I'm about to give birth any day now
21. Who was your Prom Date?
Mano Gilman, Iki Tuiasa something some Samoan guy, and Linden Lee
22. 10 year Reunion? Are you planning on going?
I went it was actually just a month or so ago.....it was fun, it was great to see everyone
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
I had some hard times accepting the way things went down in high school but I wouldn't change it because it taught me a lot about how to just be proud of who I am and how I am. Overall going to my class reunion I don't regret anything I did in high school and am glad I made so many good impressions, friends, and no enemies.
2 comments:
Zui was just telling me you guys were in concert glee together. Also about how Zui got kicked out of all-state honor choir for skipping practice with Shem to watch your brother dance at PCC ! Funny...
Hi Andria, found your blog from Nicole's. So happy to hear baby #2 is on the way. I have two little girls myself (2 1/2 and 10 months!) Hang in there! Love you! This is Melissa W. from school.
Post a Comment