

This past weekend we went to the UH Weber State game. It was fun to see so many friends on both sides of the field. We were especially happy to run into the Ma'ile family who was our Bishop in Salt Lake at the Liberty Tongan Ward. They were so good to us in Salt Lake and we really miss them! They were there supporting their son Marcus #39 on Weber State. He had a great block that helped the first touchdown for Weber State, a great catch and played an awesome game. Tavo's old teammates Pate Moleni and Bryce Scanlin who played for Weber.
We were also excited for Inoke's first career start. Needless to say he got robbed as the O line stood still while he was running for his life. For not having an O line that was adjusting to the Weber State defense he really made some good plays that he didn't get credit for. But that's cool we still cheered for him.
It was also good to see the Higgins family who's son was the starting quarterback for Weber and did a great job. We grew up together in Hawaii Kai but its been a long time since I've seen the whole family. It's crazy to see Cameron is a grown man now. I still remember him as a skinny little kid running around at the chapel on Wednesday nights. 
Tavo was able to see his old O line coach Gerke who is now on the UH coaching staff and of course his coach that recruited him out of high school Coach McBride who is the head coach at Weber now. Both coaches have been really inspirational to Tavo and have always kept tabs on him and given him encouragement through the years.It was actually the first game that I got to sit by my husband. I miss watching him play but I'm happy where our lives are at right now. Besides the fact that it rained in the middle of the game, we had to walk it out forever and a day to get back to the car, and I started having contractions it was a good date night for us. If I actually gave birth that night we were going to name our daughter Weber.......j/k I would never do that! Thanks to the Lefiti's for the tickets and my parents for baby sitting!
3 comments:
hey andrea-
I saw your comment on C' blog and so I thought I would say hi. I'm so glad to see that your family is doing good. Send me your email address to nicole10_hi@hotmail.com.
Then when you go to our blog mikeandnicole.blogspot.com you can put in your email addresss and password and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't.
Take Care
Hey Andria!
I came across your blog from Rebecka Tew (now Norton) and I thought I would say hi. It looks like you and your family are really happy and your little girl is adorable. You can see what we are up to at www.the-jenkins.blogspot.com.
Jeremy
HI Andria!
Good to see you guys are doing well and family is growing! So cute!
We have decided to go private with this blogging thing, so if you want, send your email address to ruthahuna@yahoo.com.
Take care.
Ruth and Ammon
Post a Comment