Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Keiki O Ka Aina
This past Tuesday I took Talitha to Keiki o ka Aina a program that teaches children hawaiiana stuff and is for all ages. It was really cute and there were a lot of kids there. My friend from the ward invited me so it was fun. I'm going to have to say that we might have to put that on hold because Talitha still naps right around 10:30 everyday and the program is from 9-12 so she was small kine out of control at the end. But it got me thinking that I could teach her those Hawaiian songs since I knew most of them from school. So here's a picture of her playing outside. You might notice that her hair is a little crazy because she gelled it with yogurt right before we left the house and I couldn't get it out. Her new thing is when no one is looking she uses her food to slick her hair back, it sounds gross but I was cracking up when I saw her do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh, what a nice photo!
It's so fun to see them interested in singing and learning songs. I often hear Danny singing by himself, most of the time I have NO IDEA what he is singing, but I know he loves it. He is starting to talk a lot more. He usually repeats the last word we say, but is still having a hard time closing out words. The last syllable is hard for him. Anyway, I am anxious for you to have your baby! I can't wait! Look forward to the announcement...
Andria! We're in KOKA too! We do the PAT program, but soon we're gonna start with PPP. Sometimes I get too overly excited about doing all the playgroups and stuff that's out there - but we like it, it's fun!
And I so appreciated what you wrote on my blog! But you do know that my sisters ALWAYS considered you as a part of them, right? I mean you HAVE to know that they always have and always will love you. The family time together was an incredible opportunity for us to be there for one another. No drama, no one had their own plans - we were all in it together. It was the best week ever! But I hear talks of our next family vacay to be here in Hawaii?! Who knows? One day all uka-millions of us Kaanapu's may just show up in the HK ward??!! That would be funny!
But in all honesty, I think you're such a great mom! I love seeing pixs of your little Talitha, she's adorable! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help in any way - can't wait to meet your soon-to-be new addition...
Take Care! Aloha!
Post a Comment