The girls had matching christmas dresses thanks to Aunty Shawna of course!
Talitha had the cutest reindeer pajamas thanks to Aunty Pua! The girls received so many cute and useful gifts. We went to Tavo's parents house for Christmas Eve and my parents house for Christmas Day.
This year we tried to start some new Christmas traditions. So we had a Christmas breakfast prepared by the girls and a christmas message before gift opening (we are going to rotate who give the message) and we did Christmas Olympics. It was pretty hilarious and way fun. Its the first time we started an outside athletic activities instead of the average indoor games. It was so fun! Hopefully the tradition keeps up.
For New years we went to a dance at Tavo's parents ward. It was so fun and Talitha had a blast running around. I think I like the tradition of going there instead of buying fireworks. Hopefully the girls will like that too.
2 comments:
CUTE GIRLS! I wish it was warm enough here to have those traditions, they sound so fun!
Andria, you look gorgeous in the picture holding Cumorah! And little Talitha is so beautiful too. I'm so glad you are happy and doing well. Tell Tavo congrats on graduating the academy!!
Post a Comment