We have been trying to do more out door activities in our family. We found that it makes us a lot more happy. The girls love playing outside, we get some fresh air. We usually eat lunch outside before we play and then Tavo and I exercise around the park after. Today we ate tuna and brussel sprout sandwiches, apples, chips, and water. Tavo watched the girls while I took a lap around the park. Then we too the girls in the wagon and did interval sprints up a hill alternating. It was a perfect day, nice and sunny but not too hot and not to windy. This is the girls favorite thing right now....the wagon ride. These are the girls saying hi as we arrive at our normal picnic tableThis is us getting crazy on the playground....shaky video recording is thanks to their dad!
1 comment:
it's always nice to go out and get fresh air and I find it makes a lot happier during the day so I try and go a few times a week.
Ho Tavo, nice video-ing.
Post a Comment