These are photos we took in October for Momo's bday but I just love them! The girls are so cute....minus that picture where it looks like they are choking each other. The pictures may look like it was all fine and dandy but that photo shoot was pulling teeth, screaming, fighting, crying, frustration, pushing, and punching. I'm surprised between all the chaos there were actually some really cute shots!
3 comments:
They turned out so cute! You'd never know they were unhappy! :)
So cute! I think we would have to bribe our girl to smile if she wasn't in the mood. Where'd you take the pictures?
Those are so cute! Where did you take them to get it done? And I totally know what you mean, picture taking is soo stressful. I think my blood pressure starts rising just at the thought of trying to get 3 kids to smile :)
Post a Comment