Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blind Side

I would highly recommend this movie!! It is not too much football and not too much story but a good mix. The greatest part was that the story is about a left tackle. I was lucky enough to bring my own left tackle with me to the theaters and we got to hang out with our friends the Perringtons. Frozen yogurt was great afterwards and it was quite an enjoyable night! Tavo and I are doing good with our weekly dates. So far we have gone 3 weeks in a row. It's kind of hard always finding babysitters for the girls but the alone time is really great for us! So when school isn't kicking my butt I try to keep up with my blog so someday I can have a journal of everything we've been doing. I used to write in my journal almost everyday before I got married, had kids, went back to school, and started working. So this is my week attempt at keeping a history of our family.

No comments: