Sunday, August 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Talitha!!
Well I haven't really had time to go on line for a while. Last week...I guess it's a week and a half now...was my little Tali's 1st birthday party. She was adorable and we had so much fun!! We didn't do it big like the typical hawaiians cause we thought she might appreciate a big birthday party at an age where she can remember something. We had it at an ice cream parlor and boy was the ice cream good!! We had a balloon guy that made some incredible balloon art. Pretty much any shape you could think of he could make it. He made a tazmanian devil, all kinds of hat, a little minnie mouse doll for Talitha and much more. My brother Justin did a little magic show. It's too bad most of the kids were a little ADD for that but our nephew William loved it! We had a slide show of all of her first year pics and mile stones. Some great food, all types of hamburgers and a 42 scoop ice cream sundae with all the toppings and every flavor imaginable. The decorations were real cute (it was a mickey mouse theme) and all the kids got $2 of funny money to spend at the little candy shop at the ice cream parlor and on top of it a little goodie bag of treats to go with it. I was so happy my cousins came from Maui to enjoy the celebration and my mother in law who just had knee surgery suffered through most of it :( But over all we were so glad that Talitha enjoyed herself and everyone else too! We'd like to thank all the members of the family for helping put it together and for all of Talitha's cute new toys!! The craziest part was the next day we moved out of my parents and into our own place so it's just been crazy! As soon as I get the pics up loaded i'll be postin um up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww! Happy 1st Birthday Talitha! That sounds like so much fun :). Hope she had a great time!!
Happy Birthday Talitha! It sounds like her party was awesome. She's such a socialite, I bet she loved all the attention and had a blast. What great ideas! (the slideshow, for example) I may just copy that idea...
So how are you liking your new pad? I bet you are enjoying being on your own again. Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment