Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tali's B-day

3 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

How fun! YOu have a blog! I'll add you to our list. Utah is good-things are starting to get REALLY busy at work with school starting up again... and George is working and going to school. We'll be here for another year and a half for sure. Not sure after that. How's Hawaii?

Krista said...

Hey!

It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family. I cannot believe Talitha is one. I also can't believe you're ready to have another baby anytime. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. Maybe I'll have to take a trip out to see the new baby. :)

The Youngs said...

Cute pictures. It looks like such a fun party!!! Yeah we were on a time schedule with this baby too. I would've waited longer if we could have but they'll almost be two years apart so... eh... Well we're in Hawaii. We're thinking game night!