Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing much...

So I finally got those B-day pics up...thanks (cousin) jess for taking pictures. This week has been good we are slowly getting used to our new place and ward. It's weird for me not to be in Honolulu Stake but it's all good there's a lot of friends on the west side. There are a lot of cool young couples and everyone's been so nice to us inviting us for dinner and there's enough Kahumpton people (or have connections to Kahuku) that I think Tavo likes it too. One of these days when I get the house painted and cleaned I'll post some pictures. Talitha loves the little yard and the air conditioning. Other than walking, trying not to foget doctors appointments, working, taking my masters entrance test for UH, Tavo being constantly busy and just called to the YM presidency life is just as calm as it can be :p

5 comments:

Rebecka said...

I loved the pictures. Talitha's hair is so cute. She looks so different just from when we saw her in May. So a month and a half left?! Those last weeks for me too were miserable. The second pregnancy was much harder for me, mainly cause of Danny and having to lug him around too. So I understand. You look great though!

Tanabes' said...

Hey Andria and Family,
I love the blog! It looks so professional. I'm so happy your family moved to our stake! I'm sure we'll get to see a lot of you:) Yippee!!!

Amalie said...

so what ward are you guys in now? it must feel great to have your own place for your growing family!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Aloha Tupola's! It's your favorite cousin.....(yeah uh huh?..right) Yay...your in our stake now! Gil and I live in Mil's/mauka so were close I think. Crichton told us you moved. but he didn't know where your house was. Well i'm sure i'll see you guys soon. Andria.....you hot momma you! Give me your address so I can send an invite for dezi's party. He's turning one! I can't believe it. Well we love you guys and hope to see you often. :)

Jenn said...

Andria & Tavo

We're so glad that you're in the ward!! It's awesome. Thanks for giving Tavo up for wed nights, I know Jenn dreads those nights also. Your blog is awesome. I found it through Amalie's page. I think the FHE idea is great especially good for us young couples who need help. Call us if you guys need a sitter or help, we're right across the way.