Sunday, August 24, 2008
Family Council
This weekend was fun and Tavo and I were able to have a date night on Friday! Hurray! We just came from having family counsel at his family's house and it was nice to be together. One thing that I really like about his family is that at family council they give every family a chance to say how things are going and if they need help in any way. It was really nice because at the end of the meeting they heard that we needed help and set a time to come out to our house as a family and help us paint and get things cleaned up. I would highly suggest family council after FHE its a nice way to keep the family updated and helping each other. They are really good people with a lot of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey, I was so happy to hear from you! I can't believe that you are about to have another one, I heard you were pregnant, but I thought you were just barely pregnant! How exciting! Please keep in touch and good luck with the second child!
I've always heard about family councils, but I have never seen them function properly. :) That's so great to have family close and tight-knit. Were you able to get the house painted then? Are you feeling comfortable in your new place?
Hey Andria, we're due in September with another boy, and your lucky to be having another girl. Your daughter is so cute !
Hey Andrea and Tavo didn't know you guys blogged, well I hope you all don't mind if I check out your blog to see how your family is doing- take care Bets!
Hey, that's so great you guys have a blog, too! I'll add you to my list. I like family councils, I grew up with them in my home every Sunday. It was a time to review what was going on in the week and see what needs everyone had. I heard you were my VT--how awesome! And I want to go walking with you guys in the morning, although I might be slower than all of you with 3 kids... !
ps, we got married feb 11 2006, what about you? I saw it was feb 2006, funny that our lives with kids are mirroring eachother :)
Hey, Andria! I have fun reading your blog. I saw you comment on Meilani and Jenn's blog. I wish I had a family like that!
oh, forgot to mention that I know Tepoe. I saw her on your blog list.
Ok Nuku keeping the family council going on strong! Whats up Tavo and Andria... I'm guessing that this is blog really belongs to the misses, but just wanted to say hi to both of you!
Post a Comment